Sunday, January 25, 2009

One of my favorite things.

One of my very favorite things is when G comes up to me for no reason, gives me a big hug and tells me that he loves me. He doesn't do it very often, but when he does it melts my heart.
Do your kids do any small acts of kindness for you that you just love?

5 comments:

Kay B. Pierce said...

I know what you mean. It warms my heart even now that the kids are adults to have them do things for me--and they are really good at it. I also love the hugs from the grand kids and the "I love you"'s. Thanks for the post. G is a cute kid.

Michelle said...

That's so sweet. I think it's nice when it's a bit unexpected, it makes it that much better when it happens.

Carlee Hoopes said...

Yeah, I know the feeling. When Maggie blows me kisses whenever I go anywhere, it melts my heart.

Maria said...

That really is sweet. Tage walks around the house and says "Mom I love our family". Sometimes these little 3 year olds are so sweet.

Staci Wilson said...

I love that Allie. G is so dang sweet!! Kate has a "smell" thing. She always says she loves the way I smell. The other day she told me that when I'm at work she can just smell my pillow cuz it smells like me!