Sign me up! Who doesn't need a little super hero in their life?Classic!
I love it! I don't see Batman in either one of them, though. They look intimidating in any case.
That's great! I love G's (aka Batman 1) face, you can tell he takes his superhero responsibilities very seriously.
I'll take them both they are too funny. Who knew we had the makings for so many super hero costumes just laying around the house.
I love that Batman wears a cowboy hat nowdays. lol. So cute.
This made me giggle. They are so cute. I'm sure I could use "batman" on occasion too.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Sign me up! Who doesn't need a little super hero in their life?
Classic!
I love it! I don't see Batman in either one of them, though. They look intimidating in any case.
That's great! I love G's (aka Batman 1) face, you can tell he takes his superhero responsibilities very seriously.
I'll take them both they are too funny. Who knew we had the makings for so many super hero costumes just laying around the house.
I love that Batman wears a cowboy hat nowdays. lol. So cute.
This made me giggle. They are so cute. I'm sure I could use "batman" on occasion too.
Post a Comment