Monday night we had the privelege of attending Hannah's final preschool graduation. I must say it is bittersweet. Our little girl is now formally an elementary school student. That is so scary to me. She has been looking forward to going to the big school since we moved in this house three years ago. I know that she is ready, but I'm just not sure I am. It will now be harder to protect her from many of the bad influences of the world.
Anyway, I am so proud of how well she had done in preschool this past year. She has been blessed with a great teacher and a wonderful preschool program in general. She has a great desire to learn and I know she will be a wonderful kindergarten student. Congratulations Hannah on another successful school year and here is to many, many, many more! :)


2 comments:
Congratulations to Hannah! Cute pictures. She will be an awesome kindergartner.
Congrats Hannah!
Post a Comment