It's hard to believe that it's been 5 1/2 years since Carl left our family. He was such an amazing person. Since his passing Ryan and I have tried to mak
e sure our kids know what a wonderful person their grandpa was. We enjoy spending time at the cemetary having picnics, enjoying the sun and reflecting on his life. We try to share memories of Carl with them so they can understand how much they are loved by him. Going to the cemetary to visit Grandpa Bruce has become one of there favorite places to visit.
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Memorial Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I'm glad you guys make such an effort for the kids to know their grandpa. I plan on doing the same because it's so important to me and I want them to know what a great grandpa he was.
Post a Comment