
This post is late coming. However, I can't go without writing a post about our boy "G" (aka Spiderman). G celebrated his milestone 4th birthday on June 11th. Needless to say, it was a celebration fit for a superhero. As you can see by the pictures, he was ready to run to the rescue just in case someone came a calling. He has been patrolling our neighborhood on his bike, in full costume just to make that his presence is known by all (especially anyone thinking of
participating in any type of criminal behavior.) I must say that

I definately feel more secure knowing that he is around.
Anyway, he had a wonderful week of birthday parties, lots of cake and many presents. He loves everything he received, so thank you to all for your generosity.
We look forward to another fun year with G. One thing you can count on with him is never knowing what he's going to be up to next. He is a very active little boy, with plenty of energy and imagination. He is quite stubborn, but also very sweet. He loves his
family and quick to tell us so. He is one of a kind and his unique personality is what makes him shine. We love him very much.
1 comment:
He is one of a kind and I'm so glad he's my nephew, we love him! I can't wait until he's an adult and looks at these pictures, they're so cute.
Post a Comment