Friday, September 18, 2009

Bruce Family Campout


Dylan, Maddie, Hannah and G enjoying smores around the campfire


A couple of weekends ago we enjoyed a nice backyard campout with the Bruce side of the family. We pitched tents in Kay's backyard and had our own little tent city. We built ourselves a campfire, roasted marshmallows, sipped hot chocolate and did not sleep a wink. Oh, and there was a rumor that a little bit of tiolet papering may have occurred. Although that has not been confirmed. It was just like camping except we had running water, a real toilet, and pancakes in the kitchen in the morning. The kids had a blast playing with their cousins and sleeping outside. Overall I think it was a successful outing and we may even do it again next year.

1 comment:

Kay B. Pierce said...

Glad I could hook you up with a four star campground. Maybe next year I can be here too. It looks so fun but this is the first I have heard of the TPing.