Friday, September 18, 2009

Hannah's first day at the "Big School"

Hannah's first day of Kindergarten began on August 31. She was so excited. She has been talking about going to the "big school" since we moved to this house. She used to sit at the window and watch the kids walk to school every day. Well, her day finally came and she is now one of those kids. She loves her teacher Mrs. Hatch and although she doesn't have any friends in her class she is making new friends and loving it. She is excited about learning and is so smart. I just can't believe how big she is getting. It's bittersweet sending her to school now. She is growing up and I'm not sure I like it. A large part of me wants her to stay little longer.
Hannah waiting for class to start on the first day of school
Our beautiful little girl on her way to her first day of Kindergarten

1 comment:

Kay B. Pierce said...

Hannah, you are such a big girl. Always do your very best in school.