One day he was over at our house with a bunch of the neighbor kids. I saw Hannah standing behind him with her arms around him, trying to pick him up off the ground. She had a huge smile on her face. That night Ryan went in and had a father/daughter talk with her and as they were talking he mentioned Cole's name and her face just lit up. He asked her if she liked him and she pretended like she had no idea what he was talking about. However, when Ryan asked her if we should make some cookies and take them over to his house she replied, "No, I want to take him a flower."
Anyway, for a couple of months now I've been trying to get an unsuspecting picture of him to post on the blog. Finally, this past weekend we had the golden opportunity. Ryan pretended to be taking a picture of all the kids that were here playing, but focused in mainly on Hannah and Cole. I think the smile on her face says it all! Don't get me wrong, I think it's cute that she has a little crush, but isn't she supposed to hate boys at this age? Anyway, I hope it's not a sign of what the future might hold or Ryan and I might be in trouble! :) She is just too dang cute!


4 comments:
This is the funniest thing I have ever heard. I love that she told Ryan she wanted to take him a flower. LOL. I will be laughing about this all night.
That's classic! She's truly beaming...and by the way she might be mad at you for posting this someday. What a cutie.
He's a hottie, Hannah. Keep it up, while you can. In a few years, boys will be gross!
This is a great story. They are so cute in the picture. She will turn to the hating boys thing when she gets in school. I guess I will have to tease her a bit while she is here.
Post a Comment