So it occurred to me this morning that I forgot to mention one very important part of my month in my post last night. MY ANNIVERSARY!!!! Yes, you can call me insensitive and I will agree. I guess with all the other crazy stuff going on lately my mind has been elsewhere, but I can't go without telling Ryan how much I love him and how grateful I am for him. It's crazy to think that it's been ten years since the day we were married. As I think back I am filled with many wonderful memories. Some of the include:
The day Ryan first asked me out on a date!
The first time we kissed
The first time he told me he loved me
The day I realized I wanted to marry him
The day he proposed
The day we were married
Moving into our first apartment
Celebrating our first anniversary
Trips to London and Paris
Buying our first house and remodeling it.
Finding out we were finally pregnant with Hannah
Ryan's reaction when I told him I was pregnant with Hannah
The births of all three of our beautiful children
Ryan Graduating from Weber State
Buying our second house
New jobs
Cruises, trips back east and to California with the family
Moments that have tested and tried our relationship only to find out we are stronger than we both thought we were.
Our ten year anniversary!!!
I know this list doesn't even come close to touching on all of the many wonderful times we've shared over the past ten years, but I want you to know Ryan that I am truly grateful for for youl. You are a wonderful husband, father and friend. You are hardworking and I truly appreciate all you do for our family. I love you now and always!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Thank you Sweets! You're the best.
Happy Anniversary to the both of you. 10 years is quite a feat.
Post a Comment