Monday, December 1, 2008

Tage's Reindeer Cookies

So as part of our Family Home Evening lesson I was teaching the kids how to box on the Wii - all three kids were able to successfully knock out their oponents (they make me so proud) - when the doorbell rang. We opened it to find G's best friend Tage and his mom bearing edible gifts. I'm assuming they made the creative little reindeer cookies for their FHE activity, and Tage wanted to bring some to G.

This was clearly an answered prayer because just minutes before the doorbell rang I was wondering what we could have for a FHE treat as I tried to figure out how I was going to gain cooperation in cleaning the house. These tasty treats solved both problems. The kids were so excited to nibble on the Nutterbutter reindeers that getting them to help clean the palace was a snap.

And they got their reward. Thanks Tage and Maria!

1 comment:

Carlee Hoopes said...

How fun. Oh how I wish some neighbor would come bearing Nutterbutter reindeer for me tonight. :(

Also, I'm glad you consider your house to be a palace. Way to have the right outlook on life. ;)