Monday, July 20, 2009

I Believe I Can Fly

Hannah shooting off her rocket at the HAFB museum

Megen, Hannah, G and Dylan making rockets at HAFB museum

Dylan dressed as a Space Astronaut

G, Megen and Hannah dressed as pilots

Megen and Hannah flying the space shuttle
Yestereday the kids and I took Ryan lunch and on our way home decided to make a stop at the HAFB musuem to look at airplanes. Without knowing, we went at just the right time. It just happened to be their kids activity time and they were building rockets and launching them. The kids thought this was great. They each made one and were able to launch them off a couple of times each.
The museum also had a fun interactive kids play area that must be new, because I don't remember it from last time I was there. It had dress up clothes for the kids, computers, and simulators the kids could sit in and pretend they were pilots. They had tons of fun and the looked so cute all dressed up in their flight suits. We will definately go visit there again.

2 comments:

Kay B. Pierce said...

What a fun field trip. Puts swimming at Grandma's down the list a bit.. Oh well.

Shelbi Jean said...

How fun! I can't wait to do those things with Aubree.