Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Viva Las Vegas




So, Hannah and Maddie just returned from Las Vegas on Sunday after spending the week at Grandma Bruce's and Grandpa Larry's house. She had the most marvelous time. I'm not sure she even missed us. It was like a dream come true for her to spend 24/7 with her favorite cousin Maddie and swim 2-3 times/day in Grandpa Larry's pool. (However, Grandma was a bit water logged by the end of the week after spending so much time splashing around in the pool with them. :) By the middle of the week, Grandma and Larry even had Hannah swimming by herself across the width of the pool. Aunt Chelle took some video footage of her and I must say I'm Impressed!!! She is much more confident in the water than she was before she went. Now, Hannah can't wait to go back to visit again in October so she can show us her new skills.

Some of the other fun things they did while they were down there were shopping for school clothes, going to a water park, eating at fun restaurants like In-n-Out, going to the M&M factory, seeing some of the fun animals at the hotels and much more. Thank you Grandma for having the girls down to visit. They had a wonderful time!

3 comments:

Carlee Hoopes said...

Wow, I wouldn't want to come home either! Looks like they had a blast.

Shelbi Jean said...

What a fun outing!

Kay B. Pierce said...

They were absolutely wonderful the whole week. I'd take them again in a heartbeat. Even if I spent more time in the pool in one week than I do a whole summer otherwise.
Thanks for letting us have them here.