Monday, September 8, 2008

Grandparents are Grrrreat!

Many of you may not have known that yesterday was grandparents day. I know I never have paid much attention to this holiday. This year however, I decided I wanted to highlight the grandparents in our lives. So even though this small thank you doesn't even come close to the the kind of recognition you deserve, I hope you know how much you mean to us.

I want you to know that you are the Best! Thank you for all you do for us and especially our kids. We love you so much! You are wonderful examples and always willing to help. We can't thank you enough for your unselfish and unconditional love. We appreciate all of the love and support you give to us. Happy Grandparents Day!

2 comments:

Kay B. Pierce said...

I know I'm a little late reading this blog (I didn't have your site on my reader list) but THANK YOU for the nice Grandparents day recognition. I truly love my grandchildren too. They are all so fun and have such cute personalities.

Larry said...

How honored I am to have been included in your blog about grandparents. I know that I can never fill the void that was created with the Carl's passing. But I am pleased to fill in, in what ever way I can. Thank you for including me. Children are precious.