
So, Stacie tagged Hannah in a "kiddo tag" and I am supposed to tell five things about Hannah that others may not know.
1. Hannah loves to sing. She has inherited her dad's ability to make up songs about anything. When she is sad she will sit in her room and tell the world her woes through song. She sings just about anywhere - the bathroom, the store, the car. It's very endearing to witness.
2. Hannah has an incredible memory. From the time she was very young she has been able to remember places she has been, conversations, directions, routes while driving and all sorts of interesting and uncanny things. Ironically though, she can't remember the order of the weekdays to save her life.
3. She is very detail oriented. She has remarkable observation skills. From the time she could talk she could point out cars identical to those owned by friends or family. She inherited that from her dad because I am clueless about cars.
4. She loves food! Oh wait, you all know that. What you may not know is that she is also very grateful. At dinner almost every night she is sure to tell me, "Thanks for this good dinner mom." She doesn't take the small things for granted.
5. She loves to read. Weekly trips to the library are one of her favorite activities. She absolutely cannot go to sleep at night without reading half a dozen books. She is learning to read already and loves sit with Ryan or me and practice. She has a real love of learning. She has talked about going to school since she was two.
6. Hannah is a very sweet little girl. She is very motherly. One of her favorite pastimes is to play house with her brothers and friends. She often tells me that she is going to be a really good mom when she gets big because she takes such good care of her (stuffed) animals. She is very knowlegeable about how we do things around the house and is probably a better babysitter to her brothers than anyone else.
7. Lastly, she loves shoes. She gets this trait from Ryan as well. Everytime we go to the store she asks if we can try on shoes. I usually have to pull her away just so I can get the rest of my shooping done.
Hannah holds such a special place in our hearts. We cannot imagine life without her. We had to wait quite a while for her to join our family, and she has been well worth that wait. She is smart, talented, loving, gentle, grateful, kind, funny, happy, emotional, and dramatic just to name of few things. She is also a wonderful daughter and an example to us and her brothers. She already has a strong belief that her Heavenly Father loves her and she tries to do the things that please him. We are truly blessed to have her as our daughter. We love you Hannah!
Oh, and I guess we are supposed to tag someone else. So, we will tag Maggie, Maelynn, Kaydee and Maddie (if Stacie want's to write another post for the girls)


3 comments:
She's so cute. I love that picture of her! I think that's hilarious that she sings her woes. You should record it and post it on your blog! :) Also, if she has a shoe fetish already, you're in trouble! Shoes are expensive! :) I've never known a 4-year old to actually like trying on shoes! That's amazing. I learned some things about Hannah that I didn't know! And thanks for tagging Maggie. I'll probably incorporate it all into one big birthday post. :)
Now I'm super curious and want to hear her sing a song about the bathroom or whatever else is in her brain at the moment, that's so cute!
Thanks for letting us get to know Hannah better. She is a really sweet girl. I have also seen a very sensitive side to her. When someone gets hurt, she feels sad for them.
I'm really glad we have her in our family too.
Post a Comment