Wednesday, September 10, 2008

It's all in a name..

So, I need to recruit some help. A bunch of ladies in our neighborhood are putting together a fall/holiday party in October. They are all going to be selling items such as scentsy candles, pampered chef, baby bundles, vinyl lettering ect.. Anyway, they invited me to sell my bows. I really want too, but I need to come up with a name for them. So, I am asking for some ideas. If you have any ideas of what I could name/call them please let me know. It doesn't even have to have the word bow in it, I just want something catchy or clever. Oh, and by the way, the person that comes up with the winning name will win something really cool (however I'm not sure what it is yet!) Thanks so much!!

7 comments:

Carlee Hoopes said...

Dang. Why am I so bad with this kind of thing? I racked my brain all night and this is all I could come up with:

Lil' Bow Peep
Blossoms & Bows

We may have already discussed the last one. As much as I would love to win the prize, I got nothin' else. Sorry Al!

Michelle said...

Yeah, Carlee and I are in the same boat. Let's see...here's what I've got:

Baby Bowtique
Bitty Bows (Bitsy bows?)
Sweet Blossoms
Mommymade
Ribbons and bows
Labor of love
Adorabow
Blooming Blossoms
Abalabie

I'll keep thinking but for now this is all I got!

Michelle said...

Ok, I typed that last one on there hoping I could do something creative with it and forgot to take it off...
here are a couple more I thought of since then:
Bella Bows (in spanish bella=pretty)
Little Loops
Loop-t-loops (or another variation with the spelling like loopty loops)
Blooming Beauties
Beautiful Blossoms
Babes 'n Bows

Stacie said...

Sound like Michelle is in the market for some bows. Hmmmm:) There are some good ones already-
How about:

A B Designs
Blooming Bows (w/ a chunky flower graphic) (oh sorry, that's close to Michelle's Blooming Blossoms)
Marmalade Bows
Sugar & Spice
Rainbows
Ribbons
Lollipops
Cotton Candy Bows

What is Hannahs favorite animal, or bug? Like,
Ladybug bows
Butterfly bows
Then you could have it be kinda from her, you know.

I will keep thinking!!

Staci Wilson said...

I'm not too good with these things. So far, I only have two ideas.

Dillys & Dallys
Dilly Dallys

Anonymous said...

And the winner is . . . Be-bop Bows and Blankets.

Thank you very much. Where do I collect my prize?

I'd like to recognize all the other contenstants for their great suggestsions. But in the end, we can't all win.

Carlee Hoopes said...

Oh boy. I am horrible! How did people think up this many???? I need some serious help with my creativity. I like Bella Bows the best. That's cute. And you could target the latino