Monday, September 1, 2008

Newest Rookie for the Pittsburgh Pirates


Yesterday Staci handed down a pair of old baseball cleats to G. He thought they were so cool he couldn't wait to put them on first thing this morning. He hopes to someday be drafted as a player for the Pittsburgh Pirates MLB team. He looks ready to me, don't you think?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

where did he come from? I believe he gets his oddities from you. :)
that's a good post. Arrrrrgh.

Carlee Hoopes said...

Yeah, I'd say he's ready. LOL. He is so dang hilarious! Did he put the hat on himself or did you add that for the picture? And, when's he starting soccer? I think I overheard something about that on Sunday, but I can't remember.

Anonymous said...

Oh, no . . . he found the hat on his own. Huff was running around with a little sombrero. It was an alternative cowboy and Indian scenario. Have you ever seen a huffin' mini Mexican chasing a pirate in pajamas and cleats? pretty funny.