Thank you all for your ideas. I appreciate your imput. I've narrowed it down to those in the poll on the right. Please pick which one(s) you like best. I'm also still open to other suggestions, so if you have any other winning entries please send them my way.
1 comment:
How about Bumble Bows...
I'm really mad because I was cleaning up after dinner and thought of one I loved and now I can't for the life of me remember :) I'm really not trying to be greedy about this I just want you to get a name that you love for them. You can ask Jeff, if he asks me to help him think of something or watch for something for an assignment I will still be working on it for him 6 months later when the assignment is done and forgotten. I get a bit fixated :)
Post a Comment